Our service offering for the Medical Instruments & Supplies Distribution industries provides a solution to the healthcare infrastructure that supports beyond bedside manner. These industry-specific challenges are unique as demand is dependent on the amount of medical treatments being received, that merchandise matches the advances in medical technology and the need for efficient delivery systems. Our firm understands these challenges and can provide an integration strategy using Dynamics CRM in conjunction with Configure, Price, Quote applications to solve these everyday business issues.
Some of the challenges that the medical device and life sciences industries face are:
- FDA and Quality Control software validation Compliance
- Maintaining product specifications and regulatory approval documentation
- Electronic signatures for contract approval
- Lot and Serial number tracking and traceability for every customer line item order.
- Managing product changes and updates
- Maintaining perishable inventory, item substitutes, item incompatibilities and upsell item and service suggestions
- Approved vendor and supplier management
- Product maintenance contracts
- Warranty and service contract tracking
- Reduction of manual (Excel spreadsheet) processes and systems for easier audit trail disclosure and FDA compliance.
We can provide Medical Instrument and Life Sciences companies with Dynamics CRM technology tools that help with: